- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 eggplant, peeled into strips
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoons salt or to taste
Cut the zucchini and eggplant into thin strips.
Place them in a colander and sprinkle salt all over to help drain liquid from them. Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat up a large, non-stick griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toast the zucchini and eggplants for about 3 minutes on each side, until they get brown marks and soften a little.
Prepare the dressing by whisking the rest of the ingredients together.
Pour the dressing over grilled zucchini and mix well. Serve warm or cold.
You must be logged in to post a comment.