- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 eggplant, peeled into strips
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoons salt or to taste
Cut the zucchini and eggplant into thin strips.
Place them in a colander and sprinkle salt all over to help drain liquid from them. Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat up a large, non-stick griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toast the zucchini and eggplants for about 3 minutes on each side, until they get brown marks and soften a little.
Prepare the dressing by whisking the rest of the ingredients together.
Pour the dressing over grilled zucchini and mix well. Serve warm or cold.